xterm has lost 2 of its 3 menus (2.3.0-rc4)
|Reported by:||costabel@…||Owned by:||jeremyhu@…|
|Priority:||Nice to Have||Milestone:|
In 2.3.0-rc4, the two drop-down menus in xterm that should appear with
- ctl-alt-click (this is ctl-button2 with a 1-button mouse) "VT-OPTIONS"
- ctl-cmd-click (this is ctl-button3) "VT-FONTS"
do not show up. Only the menu "MAIN OPTIONS" obtained by ctl-click remains.
All 3 menus are still present in xquartz-2.2.1.
Change History (22)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by costabel@…
- Component changed from xserver to x11-apps
- Type changed from crash to usability
- Version set to dev (xorg-server-1.4-apple)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.