GLX: support fbconfig
|Reported by:||derrick22@…||Owned by:||gstaplin@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||brad@…, davelov@…, jimumbra@…|
According to a closed ticket http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/122 the GLX_SIGX_fbconfig issue has been fixed by a RC of 2.3.2. Just to be sure, I have tried all the RCs though the current build of RC5. There is still an issue. I get
err:wgl:has_opengl glx_version is 1.2 and GLX_SGIX_fbconfig extension is unsupported. Expect problems.
I have verified with glxinfo that I do have GLX_SIGX_fbconfig available.
Change History (59)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Component changed from X11.pkg to xserver
- Milestone changed from 2.3.2 to OpenGL.framework DRI
- Version changed from dev (xorg-server-1.5-apple) to 2.3.1 (xserver-1.4)
comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed