Ticket #226 (closed usability: duplicate)
can't copy from emacs and paste to os x
|Reported by:||dwalthour@…||Owned by:||jeremyhu@…|
Starting in version 188.8.131.52, I can't copy from emacs and paste to os x
The inverse still works: copying from os x to emacs has no problem. Also, I can copy from other x11 apps like xterm and paste to os x without problem.
This appears to only be the case when I am running emacs 21.4.1 remotely and displaying back to my mac via ssh x11 forwarding. If I run an x11 version of emacs on my mac, copy and past works as expected.
Versions prior to 184.108.40.206 did not have this problem.
- Cc jeremyhu@… added
- Owner changed from jeremyhu@… to gstaplin@…
- Version set to 2.3.2 (xserver-1.4)
- Keywords pbproxy added
- Milestone set to 2.4.0
comment:14 Changed 4 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Priority changed from minor to critical
- Milestone changed from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1
comment:18 Changed 3 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate