Ticket #290 (closed usability: fixed)
REGRESSION: xorg-server > 1.4 misrender borders
|Reported by:||pc@…||Owned by:||jeremyhu@…|
For 2.4.0 the scrollbar in Xterms is missing it's outermost single pixel black line. This can be made to reappear in 'patches' when the window is resized. The problem occurs when a remote xterm is used - implying that it's something to do with the order that Xaw is rendering the scrollbar and the main V100 widget.
The problem is not hardware specific.
The problem disappears when 1.4.2-apple46 is installed. It's still present for 1.6.2-apple1.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone set to 2.4.0
comment:23 Changed 3 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Keywords regression added
- Version changed from dev (master) to 2.4.0 (xserver-1.5)
- Summary changed from Xterm scrollbar margin line missing to REGRESSION: xorg-server > 1.4 misrender borders