RandR not working right on 10.5
|Reported by:||doh123@…||Owned by:||jeremyhu@…|
RANDR in development in 2.6.0 is not working right in Mac OS X 10.5.
With a single monitor xrandr says
"xrandr: could not get screen resources"
with dual monitors it will show 2 screen sizes, for the full desktop size with and without the top bar space.
builds for 10.6 seem to work fine. I have not tested 10.4.
Change History (50)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Priority changed from Not Set to Expected
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from dev (master) to dev (xorg-server-1.9-apple)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Summary changed from 2.6.0 RANDR not working right on 10.5 to RandR not working right on 10.5
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed