Won't start when a user is managed (Parental Controls)
|Reported by:||ahausknecht@…||Owned by:||jeremyhu@…|
|Keywords:||managed||Cc:||adamaig@…, siva.dirisala@…, mike@…|
When a user account is managed, XQuartz won't start up!
- XQuartz is enabled (checked) in the "parental controls" pane of a student user's Accounts Preferences window.
- A dialog is displayed when XQuartz is started where an admin user should be able to override the "parental controls" but the override fails!
I need to use X11 in a student iMac lab and must enable "parental controls" to manage student user accounts.
The iMacs are running Snow Leopard 10.6.4 and are "new" (installed summer 2010).
Department of Mathematics, UMass Dartmouth
Change History (11)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by adamaig@…
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Component changed from X11.pkg to xserver
- Milestone changed from 2.7.0 to OSX
- Priority changed from Not Set to Important
- Status changed from reopened to new