Ticket #474 (closed crash: duplicate)
Frequent crashes with XQuartz on OS X
|Reported by:||amicitas+macosforge@…||Owned by:||jeremyhu@…|
I have been experiencing semi-frequent crashes with XQuartz for many months now. These crashes happen for me several times a week.
I have been hoping that I would be eventually be able to pinpoint the cause, but so far I am still unsure of what actions cause the crashes.
The crashes are of two types:
- Complete crash, XQuartz closes. This type of crash sometimes (but not always) happens when I try to open a new instance of emacs.
- All XQuartz windows become unresponsive. In this case I can still use the menu buttons, but I cannot get any response from open windows or start new xterm windows. This type of crash sometimes (but not always) seems to be related to switching networks.
I typically use XQuartz with several xterm windows and one or more emacs windows (currently version 23.3.1). I have the "Authenticate connections" option turned off.
OS X 10.6.7 XQuartz 2.6.1
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Priority changed from Not Set to Expected
- Component changed from X11.pkg to xserver
- Milestone set to 2.7.0
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate