Ticket #482 (closed crash: fixed)
XQuartz aborts with "Could not unlock window XX after drawing."
|Reported by:||xquartz@…||Owned by:||jeremyhu@…|
Xquartz 2.5.3 is reasonably stable for me. Anything newer is not. 2.6.2 did appear to improve matters, where the server will now run a day or two at a time before crashing, whereas earlier ones would crash within 30 seconds of use. Nonetheless, I'm running 2.5.3 again, because stable is important for keeping this laptop in one piece.
I am attaching the crash logs I have, which are all 2.6.2.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Priority changed from Not Set to Expected
- Milestone set to 2.7.0
- Version set to 2.6.0 (xserver-1.9.3)
- Summary changed from xquartz > 2.5.3 -> crash, crash, crash to XQuartz aborts with "Could not unlock window XX after drawing."