Double X11 Icon in dock following launch of v2.1.3
|Reported by:||ajf@…||Owned by:||jeremyhu@…|
When X windows is launched by double clicking the X11 Icon in /Applications, two X11 icons are created in the dock. Both have to be 'quit' (from the dock) to actually quit X11.
A further small bug is that if X11 is launched from the dock the Icon does not 'bounce' as is normally the case. However the application nevertheless launches, but with a second X11 Icon being also installed in the dock.
Change History (17)
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Milestone set to 2.1.4
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version set to 2.1.2 (xserver-1.3)
comment:8 Changed 7 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Priority changed from minor to critical
- Version changed from 2.1.2 (xserver-1.3) to 2.1.3 (xserver-1.3)
comment:11 follow-up: ↓ 12 Changed 7 years ago by jeremyhu@…
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from assigned to closed