- 12:13 Ticket #150 (Culdn't run any X application under XQuartz(hang?)) closed by
- worksforme: Unresponsive. Cannot reproduce.
- 12:08 Ticket #144 (SwitchCoreKeyboard/memcpy crash) closed by
- worksforme: Ok, well I'm going to close this then... Changes in 2.3.1 change a bit how …
- 09:43 Ticket #143 (X11 generates wrong input events for command-click) closed by
- 09:42 Ticket #97 (Modifier state not reset when X11 regains focus) closed by
- 09:36 Ticket #145 (X modifier key state confused after left and right modifier held down at ...) closed by
- fixed: This is fixed in 1.4.2-apple8.
- 09:16 ChangeLog edited by
- 21:26 Ticket #151 (X11 crashes and does not work with SSH) created by
- Whenever launched and when I try to use SSH forwarding, when I try to …
- 10:58 Ticket #146 (launchd throttling respawn forever) closed by
- worksforme: Closing due to lack of response…
- 10:44 Ticket #144 (SwitchCoreKeyboard/memcpy crash) reopened by
- Actually, reopening... I forgot that the original report *WAS* with 2.3.0.
- 10:43 Ticket #144 (SwitchCoreKeyboard/memcpy crash) closed by
- fixed: Ok, please reopen if this happens with the real 2.3.0. Thanks.
- 10:41 X112.3.0 edited by
- 22:00 Ticket #149 (Rare failure compiling xscreensaver-4.21-1011 (fink unstable) mentioning ...) closed by
- 21:55 Ticket #138 (Xquartz 2.30 fails to load keymap from US - International) closed by
- fixed: Ok, so this is slightly a bug in your keyboard layout. I'll leave the …
- 20:28 Ticket #150 (Culdn't run any X application under XQuartz(hang?)) created by
- Probably I'm doing something wrong since I newbi. I have got MacBookPro …
- 12:02 Ticket #147 (Error on launching The Gimp - "You have an existing ~/.xinitrc file") closed by
- worksforme: Ping. Closing due to lack of response... please reopen if you can respond …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.