- 16:37 ChangeLog edited by
- 16:37 Changeset  by
- Reference fixed bugs
- 16:35 ChangeLog edited by
- 16:33 Ticket #374 (Alt key mapping, in Wine games) closed by
- fixed: I have added a preference option for this which you can use instead of …
- 16:32 Ticket #374 (Alt key mapping, in Wine games) reopened by
- 10:50 Changeset  by
- misc version bumps
- 10:49 ChangeLog edited by
- 01:35 Ticket #363 (switching away from X11 while in fullscreen mode hides the window) closed by
- worksforme: No response, and I cannot make sense of the reported problem. If you ever …
- 01:31 Ticket #378 (PyMol flickers and crashes) closed by
- fixed: Yeah, this is a graphics driver issue that should be fixed in SL.
- 18:51 Ticket #301 (xfig crashes 2.4.0 on second call to export menu) closed by
- fixed: thanks.
- 13:12 Ticket #379 (No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding Problem) closed by
- duplicate: The missing borders issue is bug #290 and has nothing to do with ssh.
- 13:04 Ticket #379 (No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding Problem) created by
- It appears that my issue is between 2.3.4 and 2.3.5 of XQuartz. If this …
- 11:28 Ticket #378 (PyMol flickers and crashes) created by
- Pymol (both an older version and the most recent one) installed with Fink …
- 09:09 Ticket #377 (No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding Problem) created by
- This worked fine until this release 2.5.0 - now some of my X11 apps do not …
- 23:05 Ticket #316 (Root window obscures all other windows, sometimes) closed by
- 19:01 Ticket #322 (xterm window does not update text properly) closed by
- fixed: Closing per Harold's email that this is not occurring in 2.5.1_beta1
- 16:59 Ticket #295 (Ctrl-Alt-Left/Right modifier key issues) closed by
- fixed: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~jeremyhu/xserver/commit/?id=767ae026974c0d1518 …
- 16:59 Ticket #375 (REGRESSION: Cannot drag X11 windows from one space to another) closed by
- fixed: Fixded locally. This will be addressed in 2.5.1_beta2
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.