May 19, 2011:
- 9:01 AM Ticket #468 (Application crash when opening a new Xterm) closed by
- duplicate: This looks like #463
- 9:00 AM ChangeLog edited by
- 8:57 AM Ticket #450 (WIN-key combos impossible with XQuartz) closed by
- worksforme: Nobody else seems to be experiencing this problem. You need to provide …
- 8:53 AM Ticket #446 (Xquartz 2.5.3 crashes when using spaces with xcrysden taking mac os x wm ...) closed by
- invalid: No crash report, nothing to go on.
- 8:52 AM Ticket #439 (Won't start when a user is managed (Parental Controls)) closed by
- invalid: No information provided. Closing.
May 18, 2011:
- 10:39 PM Ticket #463 (Crash in QuartzRandRUpdateFakeModes after monitor sleep) closed by
- 10:39 PM Ticket #474 (Frequent crashes with XQuartz on OS X) closed by
- duplicate: Marking as dupe of #463 due to your external display use. Please use the …
- 10:38 PM Ticket #482 (XQuartz aborts with "Could not unlock window XX after drawing.") closed by
- duplicate: Try the fix in #463 and reopen (with new crash logs) if that doesn't help.
- 2:48 PM Ticket #482 (XQuartz aborts with "Could not unlock window XX after drawing.") created by
- Xquartz 2.5.3 is reasonably stable for me. Anything newer is not. 2.6.2 …
May 15, 2011:
- 9:37 AM Ticket #481 (strange display behavior starting kmail in full screen - but is displayed ...) created by
- After I have started Xquartz, I normally start kmail. If I start kmail (I …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.