- 17:09 Ticket #495 (bad terminal redraw performance in osx lion for wide windows) created by
- In OSX lion, when I have a terminal larger than about 1640 px, sometimes …
- 09:30 Ticket #482 (XQuartz aborts with "Could not unlock window XX after drawing.") reopened by
- Upgraded to 2.6.3 release. Crashed within twenty four hours. Attaching …
- 08:26 Ticket #494 (xterm background not always redrawn) created by
- While trying to diagnose lost modifier keys in xmonad running rootless, I …
- 01:59 Ticket #304 (REGRESSION: AIGLX: Open GL window does not refresh in subsequent runs ...) closed by
- fixed: I believe this should be fixed with 2.6.3
- 00:08 Ticket #493 (Drawing error with windows larger than one display. (Lion)) created by
- I have three displays on this machine, if I create or resize a window such …
- 22:01 Ticket #438 (glutHideWindow creates errors: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 2.6.3
- 21:55 Ticket #229 (Fonts no longer visible in OpenGL scene) closed by
- fixed: If this wasn't fixed already, it's probably fixed in 2.6.3. Closing due …
- 21:54 Ticket #196 (XQuartz crashes when sharing OpenGL display lists) closed by
- insufficient information: Closing based on lack of requested information from the reporter.
- 19:50 Ticket #359 (AIGLX: Running Complex OpenGL Qt3 app from Linux via XQuartz Generates ...) closed by
- fixed: I believe this is fixed in 2.6.3. Closing, but please test to verify.
- 19:46 Ticket #435 (X11 crashes and log me out) closed by
- fixed: This was fixed in OSX 10.6.5
- 19:45 Ticket #377 (No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding Problem) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in Lion.
- 14:56 Releases edited by
- 14:50 Releases edited by
- 14:50 WikiStart edited by
- 09:52 X112.6.3 edited by
- 00:00 Milestone 2.6.3 completed
- 20:15 X112.6.3 edited by
- 16:46 Changeset  by
- It is not valid to call glXMakeCurrent with a context but no drawable
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.