- 01:58 Ticket #548 (xinput2 broken (mouse issues in games using wine like Mass effect, BF Bad ...) created by
- Hi, I am Paul the Tall from Paulthetall.com. I port games, did about 500 …
- 15:28 Changeset  by
- Remove old output
- 17:48 Ticket #547 (windows getting out of order) closed by
- invalid: Codeweavers uses their own server and does not use XQuartz. I don't see …
- 17:45 Ticket #546 (xterm window will not accept drag-n-drop of text) closed by
- behaves correctly: Yeah... it's an X11 application.
- 10:10 Ticket #547 (windows getting out of order) created by
- I installed XQuartz yesterday to see if a problem I was having with an app …
- 21:55 Ticket #546 (xterm window will not accept drag-n-drop of text) created by
- Drag a text selection into an xterm window. Text selection does not …
- 13:40 Ticket #545 (Latest update fails the test) closed by
- duplicate: #544. Fixed in 2.7.1_rc4 …
- 13:31 Ticket #544 (Crash of 2.7.1_rc3) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in rc4. Sorry about that. This is actually unrelated to #538.
- 13:15 Ticket #545 (Latest update fails the test) created by
- Your latest update (2/11/2011) is causing major problems for me. It …
- 07:58 Ticket #544 (Crash of 2.7.1_rc3) created by
- I've just allowed the automatic update to 2.7.1_rc3 to install itself. …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.