New Bug Report
Apple Lossless Audio Codec
Calendar and Contacts Server
Darwin Streaming Server
All user-submitted text and content on this website is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License
unless otherwise noted. Copyright © 2011 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
10/11/08 22:47:33 (
Added info on how to get XCode
This is not an exhaustive set of all combinations of XQuartz components, source versions, Mac OS versions, XCode versions, and so on. Rather, these are known, verified good builds which you can duplicate, and can serve as a starting point for further work.[[BR]]
== Development Tools ==
To build XQuartz, you will need Apple's XCode development tools, which include the Gnu compiler toolchain. Specific build instructions require specific versions of XCode.[[BR]]
If you don't have the right version of XCode, you can get it for ''free'' by downloading it:
1. Go to http://connect.apple.com and log in with your Apple Developer Connection (ADC) account.
* If you don't have an ADC account, you can get one by pressing the '''Join Now''' button on that page and following the directions.
1. Once you've logged in, you'll be in the '''Developer Connection Member Site''' at the entry page. Click on the '''Downloads''' link.
1. In the next page, click on the '''Developer Tools''' link in the '''Downloads''' list on the right.
1. In the next page, titled '''Developer Tools''', scroll down until you find the right version of XCode, and click on the link to download it.
== Xserver Quick Builds ==