|Version 7 (modified by jeremyhu@…, 5 years ago) (diff)|
This release contains Xquartz-1.3.0-apple5.
Download X11-2.1.1.pkg, and open it to install with Leopard's Installer. You will need to have Leopard's X11 package installed. If you uninstalled it or deselected it during your OS install, please install it from the installation DVD.
Because we've changed the way launchd starts the server, you will need to restart your machine after installation.
If you move /Applications/Utilities/X11.app, you will also need to edit /System/Library/LaunchAgents/org.x.X11.plist to reflect this change. If you don't, launchd will not know how to start the server.
Below are all the changes relative to version 18.104.22.168.
Changes in 2.1.1
- All changes in 22.214.171.124 plus:
- Updated versions of packages:
- fc-cache, mkfontdir, and mkfontscale are run during post-install
- Xquartz fixes from xorg-server-1.2-apple (Up to Xquartz-1.3.0-apple5)
- Crash and stability fixes
- Fixed startup to check preferences set in org.x.X11 instead of com.apple.X11
- Multiple dock-icons bug fixed
- XDMCP now works
- Fixed Alt to work right with ~/.Xmodmap
- Added workaround to support Fink until they update their packages
- Small updates to Xquartz.man page (still needs a good edit, if you can help, please contact the xquartz-dev mailing list)